- Contact Details
- Areas of Practice
- Bar Admissions
- University of OttawaJ.D.2018
- McMaster UniversityM.A.
- University of TorontoB.Sc.
- Advocate's SocietyMember
- Ontario Bar AssociationMember
- Canadian Bar AssociationMember
- Ontario Trial Lawyer's AssociationMember
- Federation of Asian Canadian LawyersMember
Wei Jiang practices in the areas of civil and commercial litigation, personal injury and medical malpractice. He articled with Stevenson Whelton LLP in 2018 and, following his call to the bar, returned to the firm as an associate.
Wei graduated with honours from the University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law. Wei also holds a Bachelor of Science from the University of Toronto and a Masters of Arts from McMaster University.
Wei is interested in the intersection between law, technology, and contemporary culture. Wei has written in the past about the politics of Chinese internet culture and the legal implications of augmented reality.
Wei is a fluent speaker of Mandarin and can read and write Chinese.
- Raki Holdings Inc. v. Lionheart Enterprises Inc., 2019 ONCA 786
Successfully acted on an appeal involving the interpretation of a contract for the sale of development lands in which the parties' competing positions resulted in a purchase price difference of over $4,000,000.